Acceptance of terms
Intellectual property; limited license to users
In addition to the Materials and Services offered by Wild Child Publishing.com, this Site also makes available materials, information, and services provided by third parties (collectively, the "Third-Party Services"). The Third-Party Services are governed by separate license agreements that accompany such services. Wild Child Publishing.com offers no guarantees and assumes no responsibility or liability of any type with respect to the Third-Party Services, including any liability resulting from incompatibility between the Third-Party Services and the Materials and Services offered by Wild Child Publishing.com. You agree that you will not hold Wild Child Publishing.com responsible or liable with respect to the Third-Party Services or seek to do so.
Use of Wild Child Publishing.com Content and User Content. Except as indicated to the contrary elsewhere on this Site, you may view, download, and print the Wild Child Publishing.com Content and User Content available on this Site subject to the following conditions:
- The Wild Child Publishing.com Content and User Content may be used solely for personal, informational, and internal purposes.
- The Wild Child Publishing.com Content and User Content may not be modified or altered in any way.
- The Wild Child Publishing.com Content and User Content on the Site may not be distributed or sold, rented, leased, or licensed to others.
- You may not remove any copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the Wild Child Publishing.com Content and User Content.
- Wild Child Publishing.com reserves the right to revoke the authorization to view, download, and print the Wild Child Publishing.com Content and User Content available on this Site at any time, and any such use shall be discontinued immediately upon notice from Wild Child Publishing.com.
- The rights granted to you constitute a license and not a transfer of title.
All graphics on this Site, including logos and photographs, are expressly owned by Wild Child Publishing.com or the contributors who have submitted them and are protected by copyright laws. Any unauthorized use of said graphics is punishable to the full extent of the law.